When you place a qualifying online order through the Neighborhood Nosh site, you will earn rewards at your current earning rate. However, you won’t earn rewards on tax, tip, and/or delivery-related fees for online orders. This is only applicable to online orders. When you dine in at a program restaurant, you will earn rewards on the final bill amount, including tax and tip.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I order online from or dine in at all Neighborhood Nosh restaurants?
- I saw a message saying that I'm leaving the Neighborhood Nosh site and entering the Zuppler-powered online ordering environment. What does that mean?
- Why didn’t I earn my full rewards?
- How much does it cost to order online, and is there a minimum order amount?
- My order was late/wrong/never arrived/needs to be canceled/was charged incorrectly.
- I received a confirmation email, but the restaurant says they didn’t get my order. What happened?