There are several reasons why cash back earned could be missing from your Neighborhood Nosh account. The most common are:
- Cash back can take up to five days to appear in your Neighborhood Nosh account.
- You didn’t use a card linked to Neighborhood Nosh when you completed your transaction.
- If you paid with a debit card, you didn’t use it like a credit card. If you enter a PIN when paying, the transaction goes directly to your bank and not the credit card companies associated with the program (Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express®). We can only identify your qualified restaurant visits through credit card transactions, not bank (debit) transactions.
- You linked your card and immediately tried to use it for Neighborhood Nosh. Once you link a card, it usually takes about 24 hours to register in our system.
- You dined on a blackout day, when the restaurant is not offering cash back. Consult the restaurant’s details page for more information.
- You dined at a restaurant that left Neighborhood Nosh prior to the date you visited.
- The restaurant you visited changed their credit card process, and we weren’t able to connect your visit to the reward. Once we’re aware of this issue, we can correct the problem.
- If the restaurant you visited is a national brand or franchise, the business may not have added that specific location to Neighborhood Nosh.
- Some participating restaurants have a maximum amount of cash back that you can earn each month. Please check each restaurant’s Neighborhood Nosh page for details.
Are you missing cash back? Fill out a missing reward form.