There are a few ways for members can find out about their earnings:
- Details regarding cash back can always be viewed in your Account Center 3–5 days after dining. Cash back will be applied to your most recently used linked card (some restrictions apply).
- When you dine and pay using your linked card at a participating restaurant, you may receive a confirmation email immediately following your visit that reflects the amount of pending cash back (excluding certain charges and subject to change in the settlement process).
- Once your transaction settles (typically within three to four days after your visit), you’ll receive a second email that details the final ticket amount, the total amount of cash back you are eligible to earn, and your review link.
- After accumulating $20 in cash back, your earnings will be applied to your most recently used linked card.
- Note: The credit will show on your card statement as “Neighborhood Nosh Rewards" for all Visa® cards, “Dining Rewards” for all Mastercard® cards, and as "Neighborhood Nosh" for all American Express® cards.